Cocoa and candied orange pancake

Every weekend I use to bake pancakes and every time I like to try new recipes...
Last Saturday I found in my pantry a small box of candied orange that I brought from Italy and I thought: why not try it in my pancakes? The result was so delicious and I think that it will be very hard for me to go back to regular pancakes now that I discovered this recipe...

Ingredients





Method

In a large bowl put the flour, cocoa powder, cream of tartar and bicarbonate and combine well. Mix the milk with the egg into a measuring jug then add the mixture into the bowl with the flour and stir with a whisk until you get a smooth and thick batter.
Heat a frying pan and brush with a little butter. When hot, spoon in the batter ,1 tbsp a time, and suddenly tip on the pancake some candied orange cube. When bubbles appear on the top of the pancake turn it using a spatula and cook until brown. Repeat until all the batter is used up. Serve with Nutella or orange marmelade and a icing sugar.